Oh my the guy was slow in making a choice

Überblick über Forumsnutzung, Registrierungen, Gastzugänge und ähnliches

Oh my the guy was slow in making a choice

Ungelesener Beitragvon sunxuemei » Sa 20. Feb 2021, 03:01

Mining from RS3 gold 80-99 would make about 60M on gold ore in the Living Rock Caverns and require ~220 hours (assuming 50k exp/h). Hunter from 80-99 would create about 35M on red chinchompas and require ~150 hours (assuming 75k exp/h). Runecrafting/Slayer would definitely make more money, but you are looking at more time in getting to 99. Ideally the best way is to receive 85 Dungeoneering and just do suspend dragons if you want cash, but you will not be considering getting any 99s fast.

I believe I saw gloves on the exchange, but just heard ppl talk about acquiring boots in the game. The boots must be a drop for the very loyal and lucky ones - I've collected 450 coms and just died after - caked on the tower at mage wear, the more shifters ganged me and oops - I respawn about the landing, but the match was a lose - no points. And foliage - ty much for the urge regarding the deflector - and I will start with 1000 points?

I only played the conquest after - yeesh it was too slow and begged the guy to kill everyone quickly so I could leave - lol. I knew nothing about the things - to me that the match seemed too much like a rip from chess, but the bits were simply mighty slow in moving and I was not into waiting to play with a game with another individual that used all their time at chossing a move.

Oh my the guy was slow in making a choice. Obviously he won as I only needed to get it over with. No points for phree. I need to examine the pc thing again - and expect to get a 1250 rating to earn that deflector so I can quit that insect OSRS Money place and move on. As for SW? A fine mager frees you as you exit - its a struggle to escape the gate. Then if I make it outside? The game lags and I stand still while everything flows - yes my connection is actually slow -
sunxuemei

Re: Oh my the guy was slow in making a choice

Ungelesener Beitragvon xariz » Fr 9. Feb 2024, 12:22

xariz

Zurück zu Forumsnutzung